Fwd: Do you know anyone who wants a MGZA?

To: autojumble@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fwd: Do you know anyone who wants a MGZA?
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 16:36:40 -0500 (CDT)
---- Begin Forwarded Message

Do you know anyone who wants a MGZA?
If not, could you place the following notice in the CARS FOR SALE/TRADE
section of your newsletter?  Thanks in advance, Doug Bean.

HELP!  My wife says it has to go NOW.  I bought a 1955 MGZA project car
that needed work a decade ago and drove it as a commuter for a while
then parked it in the garage a few years back.  I don't have the time
work on it and she "needs" the garage space.  (My son says trade it for
a 4x4 K5 Blazer, Jimmy or big Bronco).  The price is negotiable - I
would like to see it go to a real MG aficionado.

We live near Seattle, WA and can trailer the car as far away as
Portland.  It needs a new battery, coil and/or something to get the
spark going.

See my ad at www.carbuyer.com.  My e-mail addresses are kb7poa@aol.com
and bean@hurricane.net.  You can leave me a voice message at (360)
405-8893 and I'll call back.