Re: Upholstery question

To: "Jeanne" <rj-blumberg@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: Upholstery question
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 18:24:56 -0700
Jeanne.........

In our experience, foam rots only when exposed to moisture or sunlight.
Under the rear wheel well covers, it always seems to hold up quite well.
Moss's kits are the best, but even their wheel well covers take a bit of
trickery to fit nice and tight. Extra padding, over the felt, does help but
the most important thing is to stretch the vinyl as tightly as you can.
Softening it a bit with a hair dryer helps make those compound curve
stretches a bit easier.

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center