Re: what tools

To: Mike Lishego <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Subject: Re: what tools
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 07:04:57 -0400 (EDT)
        Not much use for an impact wrench(too big and powerful) but a 3/8

 air ratchet would save time. You will also want to get a slide hammer for
the main caps, a supply of baggies and a pencil, not a pen to note what is
in the bags. I did an article for MOSS a while ago dealing with
ideas on engine rebuilding. Email me if you want a copy.
...Art