Re: Moss Wood Dash Kits-MGB

To: MGs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Moss Wood Dash Kits-MGB
From: "Kenneth Scott" <KSCOTT@holycross.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 08:38:32 -0400
Mike,
If you want to see what a REAL wood dash looks like go to
http://carver.holycross.edu/users/staff/kscott/Interior2.htm
It can be made for the cost of the wood (mahogany) and a bit of time and =
preparation.
Ken Scott
77 MGB
>>> "Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu> 10/14 1:30 AM >>>
If this gets posted twice, sorry...I sent this out this afternoon and
haven't seen it yet...

Anyway, has anyone bought or seen one of the Moss/VB wood dash kits for =
the
MGB?  I think I remember someone on the list saying that they were veneer
and not worth the asking price, but I'd like to hear a rehash of that
conversation.  Any first-hand reports would be appreciated, as the darn =
kits
cost almost what I paid for the car...And if they look cheesy, I'm not
shelling out the big bucks for one...I'd buy a basket case Midget
instead...Thanks!

Michael S. Lishego
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/3706/=20