differential problem

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: differential problem
From: Scott Rodabaugh <srodabau@discover.wright.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 08:36:47 -0400 (EDT)
Thnaks for all the great ideas with the differential plugs.  Last night I
found an old strut bolt from one of my fieros and ground it down on the
bench grinder.  It worked quite well.  As a side note, some of you are
saying that a 3/8" ratchet would work because it wouldn't allow one full
rotation.  This was not the case on my '70 midget as that was the first
thing I tried.  I also made sure, even with the new tool, that I could
remove the filler plug before I tried to remove the drain plug.  I also
must say that the hand pump I used for refilling was a must on this car!
Thanks to everybody who responded with the good ideas.  I really
appreciate it.

"If the truth hurts....... distort reality"

Scott Rodabaugh
Computer Operations Analyst
Wright State University