Re: The best car we own

To: <MGS%AUTOX.TEAM.NET@mvdns1.mv.Unisys.COM>
Subject: Re: The best car we own
From: PHILIPPE TUSLER <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 15:27:24 -0700 (PDT) (22:27 UT)
>Guess what is the best car we own?We have an '89 aerostar,my wife's 83
 rabbit and my 79 B.
 Lets see the rabbit isn't running right now needs a $170 fuelpump!!!(
 anyone know where I can get one cheap???) generator $180,both front
 axles $150 brakes hoses battery etc $$$$ and she's only had it 1 1/2
 years!The aerostar has had a tranny rebuild $1400,a flywheel replacement
 $400 water pump $75 brakes shocks etc $$$$.and now my MG I've put 40,000
 miles in 4 years total costs of maintenance to keep it on the road (not
 goodies)
 probably less than $500.I just put about 300 miles the last week alone
 and not a burp!I wouldn't be afraid to drive it across country.So next
 time you hear someone badmouthing Mgs remember this!
<Pat

 Yup.  I always smile when I see a new car by the side of the road...
Maybe you can put an SU fuel pump in that rabbit...

*Philippe Tusler - Mission Viejo, CA     | "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*                                        | "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: Philippe.Tusler@Unisys.Com    |  N/A       '88 ISUZU Trooper*