winter storage

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: winter storage
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 11:11:32 EDT
Something of a palace insurrection in the Robson household at the moment
-
my 2 bay garage nicely accommodates three cars, especially if they are
two MGs and a Riley, this does not however allow extra space for the odd
Jeep, the daily driver of the real head of the household - In the past
this hasnt presented any problems but the edict has gone down that in the
forthcoming inclement season the Jeep should be allocated indoor
accommodation. Thoroughly unreasonable dont you think??
Anyway, that leaves me looking for a warm, dry cubbyhole somewhere for at
least one, and possibly two cars. The Riley has to stay here since its
the winter project, and i cant be parted from the GT for more than a few
days so I guess if anyone has to go it will have to be the 69
Anyone have any leads in the Connecticut area??

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT
53 Riley

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]