NADA book

To: dresden@tiac.net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: NADA book
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 16:05:56 EDT
>From: dresden@tiac.net
>Subject: Re: NADA Book

>Well, I know one guy who registered his Bricklin for a song and dance...

>If they only use the standard NADA book, doesn't that only include cars out
>to 7 years old? I believe NADA also has an "older vehicles" book, but I've
>never been able to find it...

>Nevin

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The book I saw when I sold a 1980 Toyota a few weeks ago had the Toy listed,
and when I looked thru it, it seemed to have most everything.  I didn't see MG
though.  It had Triumph and Healey!  I looked under Morris, BMC and British
Leyland.  (Didn't try MOWOG!)

I suppose there are many more NADA books than I know about, but my impression
is that they only use one book.  If I get time, I will stop by the library and
see what they have, as suggested by several listers!  (What would I do without
you!)

As far as registering a Bricklin...

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget (looks like I get it on November 8th)
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport