Re: missing mail

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: missing mail
From: tip@ai.chem.ohiou.edu (Thomas I Perigrin)
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 10:47:11 -0500
I've sent at least 5 messages to the list which never showed up...  some
long, some short.  Right now I am batting about .500, which would be great
for major league baseball but which is not really very good for mailing
lists.

By the way, I receive the mgs list in digests.

---

A .sig is static        My life is dynamic.     I can't think of a single
quote or witty saying that expresses the mercurial nature of the changes in
my life.  The only constants in my life are stress,  my loving wife, and
the weekly hairball my cat leaves on the carpet.