Re: Classic Motorbooks

To: REasterby@aol.com
Subject: Re: Classic Motorbooks
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 22:38:35 -0500
REasterby@aol.com wrote:

> After you find the ISBN#, try Amazon.com for fast service and discounted
> prices. Most of the time, Classic's books are available.

Well, that's all true. Curiously, Classic Motorbooks doesn't provide the
ISBN numbers for their books probably because they're smart. I hope folks
will use Classic Motorbooks. They support our hobby. I would hate to see
them go the way of hardware and autoparts stores.

Don't get me wrong, I buy enough books from Amazon to get Christmas gifts
from them. But I don't buy my car books from them.
--
Bob Allen, Kansas City
So, okay, what are the best books on TD care and maintenance?