A kinder, genteler list? /The joys of GT

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: A kinder, genteler list? /The joys of GT
From: "Feldman, Jack (Jack)" <jack@lucent.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 11:14:35 -0500
Interesting that no one was rude to the person who asked about a convertible
GT. I guess some computers have been down for some time. Can't believe we
are growing up!

There was an article in some magazine, but I can't remember which one.
(That's what I get for reading so many). It talked about taking a seat from
a GT, and adding it to a roadster. It also told how to install seat belts
for the rear passengers. Perhaps someone can remember the source and post
the reference to the list. If I remember, it was written by a grandfather
who wanted to take his grandchildren with him when he drove his MG.

Speaking of rear passengers, how many remember that the package shelf behind
the rear seat of a bug was ideal for a small child? My now 6' ++ son used to
ride there regularly. The big drawback was the fingerprints on the inside of
the rear window.

Lastly, with the C put to bed for the winter (5 cars, two car garage), and
the Healey in the shop for the last few weeks, I have rediscovered my GT.
What fun! An enclosed car, and still an MG.

Winter is coming, and I think the GT will replace the Station Wagon in the
garage.

Jack