[Fwd: 1979 mgb]

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Fwd: 1979 mgb]
From: Rick Brown <mgrick@ptd.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 18:20:19 -0500

--------------574A1E3F10CB

Forwarding this to the List for you experts out there to give this
guy a helping hand.  Please reply directly to the sender and not me
thanks psmano@hotmail.com:

--------------574A1E3F10CB

From: "Paul Manoogian" <psmano@hotmail.com>
To: mgrick@ptd.net
Subject: 1979 mgb
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 1998 15:47:06 PST

From: PAUL S MANOOGIAN <POTTER2@prodigy.net>
To: mgrick@ptd.net <mgrick@ptd.net>
Date: Sunday, October 25, 1998 10:17 AM

Dear Rick Would you happen to know anyone who may be able to give some
advice about an oil problem I'm having on my 1979 MGB. There is no smoke
at all out the back or oil leaks but I continue to use a quart every 500
miles. I just replaced most of the emmision parts to pass smog out here
in Califorina and the car runs very clean. It has about 100,000 miles on
it so I don't know if it could be the rings or not. It's puzziling since
there is not the slightest bit of smoke and the compression is very
good. If you have any suggestions, or know of someone on the web to E-
Mail I'd really appreciate it . Thankyou Paul Manoogian.

--------------574A1E3F10CB--