Midget for sale, etc.

To: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Midget for sale, etc.
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 16:15:24 -0500
Just a note to let you all know about a find I had today. Well actually
it found me. I had to take yesterday and today off to get my ISDN line
installed at my new house. (Don't even ask why it took two days)
So I went out this afternoon. (in the Midget with the hood off) to Home
Despot. When I got back to the car there was a note in the seat from
somebody that has a Midget for sale. It is a 1973 Midget. From what he
tells me it is in pretty good shape. I spoke with him on the tele for
about 30 min talking LBC's, He is more into Mini's than Midgets, but it
was still a pleasant experience. Got a few tips about stuff around here,
shops, etc.
Well down to the details:
1973 Midget. Good shpae $3500 OBO
Runs, fairly new paint job Maroon.
Restored. (what ever that really means)
Contact Dave McDowell 215-699-5292
Lansdale PA area (north of Philly)

Also a 1974 TR-7 $1000
If any one is interested I will be glad to go take a look and let you
know what I think.
This guy seems very knowledgable about Brit cars so I expect he knows
what he wants.
Either email me or call him at the above number. (Please email me, he
offered a finders fee)

Larry Macy
78 MIdget

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for windows or
gates?