Anything LBC-Related to do in NYC?

To: "MGs (E-mail)" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Anything LBC-Related to do in NYC?
From: Phil Vanner <pvanner@pclink.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 17:06:13 -0600
I know it's not the most LBC-friendly place in the world, particularly this
time of year, but is there anything LBC related in New York City? I'll be
back in my old home town this weekend and part of next week so my darling
wife Darcie can run the NYC marathon. I know the city well, but I didn't
drive much back when I lived there; what sort of auto-related things should
I check out while we're in town?

Phil Vanner
Mk1 Midget  <--Staying Home

And yes, there is an Abingdon Guest House in the Village but they were all
booked up.