A Winner!

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: A Winner!
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 11:40:30 EST
A few days ago I posted about the "MGs at Mercer" show in Doylestown, PA.  A
fun show, although not the largest around, with LOTS of great people.  I
mentioned that I was not a winner of a door prize.

Then I got yesterday's mail.  I WON!!!  I won a year membership in the
American MGB Association.  I was planning on joining some MG club after I
actually get my '77 Midget, and I guess Steve Harding, founder of the
Philadelphia MG Club knew that!  (I only put my name and phone number on the
ticket, and I got this in the mail to my PO Box which isn't in the phone book.
Steve must have done some detective work!)

I really appreciate the gift.  I will fill it out today and get it in the
mail.  I know that I will make a pest of myself when I pick the brains of the
members as I get my Midget running, as I have been doing on this list!

Any other AMGBA members on the list?  I hope I can afford all the clubs I am
joining with a few bucks left over to buy Midget parts!

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget (Nov. 8th)
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport