Re: Painting parts

To: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Re: Painting parts
From: "image" <image77@ibm.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 1998 11:29:01 -0700
No doubt, I would go with POR-15. It dries very hard, will not chip, can be
applied over rust (loose rust should be removed), and lasts a very long
time. POR-15 should hold up fine for the coolant overflow, etc..

It can be brushed on with very good results or sprayed on with even better
results. The only downfall of POR-15 is that it will discolor when exposed
to UV light, however it can be painted to protect it from light. The
discoloration has no effects on it's other properties.

See for your self at  www.por15.com They sell a nice starter kit to try the
product for $10.

All disclaimers apply, I am just an impressed and happy customer.

Jason