Original Paint colors

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Original Paint colors
From: parkerw@juno.com
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 1998 15:59:08 EST
Hello everybody,
        Quick question about original paint colors.  My 1957 MGA was
originally Glacier Blue with a white interior.  (Evidently a very stylish
color combo in the 50's)  The PO, in his long ago attempt to restore the
car, repainted it black, and did a fairly good job, took out the engine ,
the interior , and the dash.  That paint job is in very bad shape right
now, and I'm wondering if it would be beneficial to return the car to its
original configuration or whether to keep it black and save money / time
/ work on stripping it down even further.  Your thoughts?
And if anyone in the Chicago area wants to do a minor bondo-work/paint
job, drop me a note!

Parker Whiteway
57 MGA roadster