Re: Watching a B come together.

To: ccrobins <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Subject: Re: Watching a B come together.
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 1998 17:49:08 -0600 (CST)
You wrote:

>Hi Dave,
>
>  Wow, all that sounds like cubic money!  I wonder how much dinero the
>owner has in that B now.
>
>  CR

Cubic money in this case = $4,900. That is what the purchase price of
this car was upon completion. It's a 77, painted wire wheeled, roll bar
equipped B, not my favorite shade of green but really turned out quite
well. Mechanicals were not touched but it was a complete make over
cosmeticly. Just the towing bill for last week on this car has got to
be in the $400 dollar area. I don't know how this guy made a profit but
he claims he has. I'm going to have him paint my GT some time this
winter, it ain't no show car and anything will be an improvement over
what it looks like now.
Safety Fast,
David Deutsch