RE: Need to tow a 1980 MGB

To: "ccrobins" <ccrobins@ktc.com>, "ccrobins" <ccrobins@ktc.com>,
Subject: RE: Need to tow a 1980 MGB
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 98 18:39:07 UT
To add another 2 cents to this:

I just towed a 77B from Rhode Island to PA using a car dolly.  Left the
driveshaft connected and do not appear to have any tranny problems.  I rented
the tow dolly from a local rental place for $45.  I did get pulled over about
3 miles from home because the tow dolly lights were not working.  Magnetically
attached lights wired to the towing car sound like a good idea.  I did not
drive on any gravel roads while towing the 77 - I tried to stay on the major
highways and save the off-roading for my Jeep:).

Dr. Doug
69 C Roadster
69 C GT
69 B Roadster