Re: Brit Books

To: Nory@webtv.net (Nory), british-cars@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: Re: Brit Books
From: Leckstein <bleckstein@mail.monmouth.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 1998 03:42:56 -0500
At 10:05 AM 11/1/98 -0500, Nory wrote:
>Help!  My link to Brit Books no longer works!  Does anybody out there
>have the current URL for their website?
>
>-NORY

Nory,

 Dick Knudson informs me that the provider in his and also in Ron Embling's
town near by went bankrupt. ( I told him that is because he and Ron are the
only two people who have computers where he lives) Anyway both are seeking
new servers and will soon have new urls.I'm sure Ron will have Britbooks up
soon. I believe the NEMGTR Homepage is down for the same reason.

Mike