1999 Victoria MG Club Calendar

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 1999 Victoria MG Club Calendar
From: John Baker <jbaker1@home.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 1998 10:03:56 -0800
I have had  many requests for more information regarding our calendar so
here goes;
The Victoria MG Club held a photo contest among it's 142 members. Twelve of
the best were chosen to make up a Calendar. The Pictures are of 1948 TC , A
group of Cars taken on a visit to Victoria by members of the Northwest
Centre MG Club, A 1958 Bug eyed Sprite, A 1959 MGA with its Pal a 1959
Morris Minor,A 1959 Riley caught while in an Solo II competition, A 1955
TF, A 1968 MGB taken in a CA vineyard last summer, Granny a 1951 MGTD, A
MGBGT with a Sebring Kit, A row of club cars at Mount Washington,A 1975
MGB, and a 1959 MGA Rdstr.
This is a unique limited production calendar, only 200 made. The price
including mailing is $15.00. If you would like one forward your cheque and
return address to;
The Victoria MG Club
PO Box 5428 Station "B"
Victoria BC Canada
V8R 6S4
Sample Picture?
The 1948 TC is in our web page Photo Gallery Headed Rommel and His TC
http://members.home.net:80/jbaker1/

Thanks
Jack