Vibration... rehashed

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Vibration... rehashed
From: "Neil" <NeilMGB@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 16:34:16 -0800
My father and I investigated my front suspention and greased everyrthing
including both wheel bearings,  which were by  the way, in excellent
condition.  Dad found a bit of play in a U-Joint on the driveshaft,  so
that's where I think the vibration is coming from.  I got the vibration
sometimes when I hit a gentle hump in the road, too,  so it makes even more
sence.
    In my original post, I said that when I pushed and pulled on the wheel,
I heard a clunk somewhere behind it...  but I had to shake the car a
ludicrous amount.  I dont think its anything to worry about.

    Thanks for your imput, everyone.  I looked at everything you suggested
and you helped me rule out the possibility of bad wheel bearings, broken
shocks, rotten bushings, and loose brake callipers.
    Speaking of brakes,  does anyone have a set of nice later 'B brake
rotors to spare?  Mine are warped  >:(

thanks again
-Neil '77B