Re: Restoration

To: Naccarato Family <nacca@cancom.net>
Subject: Re: Restoration
From: "Carl W. French" <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 1998 16:35:08 -0500
Naccarato Family wrote:

> I've got a 1974 MGB Roadster and I'm in the process of restoring it, does
> anyone know where I can get a carpet set cheeper than Moss? Please let me
> know
>
> Chris Naccarato
> 1974 MGB
> nacca@cancom.net

I do not know where you are from but you might hace a local LBC place
that can quote a discount from the catalogs. Try the British Parts
Connection (theBPC.com?). They have a good reputation. Remember, you get
what you pay for so buy the best. You are going to have to live with it
for a long time.

Carl F
67B with ratty carpets but a soul that will not die.