Re: Steel Wheels vs. Wires (Partial LBC content)

To: miker15@juno.com
Subject: Re: Steel Wheels vs. Wires (Partial LBC content)
From: Susan and John Roper <vscjohn@iamerica.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 1998 21:04:24 -0600
Hey guys, Its not just Sears.  I have a good friend who is a Lincoln-Mercury
dealer, and his shop left the lugs loose on my F350 that I tow with.  I felt
the front wheel wiggling just before it came off.  The second time that I got
talked into using his shop, they screwed up the valve stem extender on a rear
dually and it pulled off 100 miles up the highway, which of course deflated
the tire suddenly, like a blowout.  If you want it done right you have to do
it yourself.  John