Re: Non LBC - Thanks!

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Non LBC - Thanks!
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 22:33:51 -0600
Based on Larry's survey, I'm the only active service member on the list that
I know of.
That put a big grin on my face, and a bigger "Hooah" from my heart.
Thanks!
I'll be working, along with most of my fellow soldiers, on Vet's day. Enjoy
your freedom and hoist a beer to those that have gone before or visit the
local VA clinic and pat THEM on the back. One "thankyou" and 15 minutes of
conversation to those guys is worth more than any medal!

Dan
73 B