Non LBC/Veteran's Poll revised request

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Non LBC/Veteran's Poll revised request
From: dresden@tiac.net
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 23:07:45 -0500 (EST)
Hey all respondents,

Thanks. I've already had quite a few responses. I want to change my request
for limited information...try to keep it short for kindness' sake, but some
people have also provided information on their MOS, unit, and on their
combat service, and I think that's important information, which it would be
rude to edit out. So if you sent a "short form" reply, and would like to
add a bit, go ahead.

Also, thanks to the Navy veterans for providing pay grade along with their
rank abbreviations...I couldn't imagine learning the ropes in the
navy...too many uniforms and too many ways of describing the same rank!

I'll try to have it ready for Veteran's Day, I think anyone who wants to
respond will have done so by then.

Thanks,

Nevin