Hate to bring up an old thread - but - I need to share a giggle

To: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Hate to bring up an old thread - but - I need to share a giggle
From: macy2 <macy2@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 1998 09:44:02 -0500

 Faithful Cat

 Once upon a time, a woman had a faithful cat.  And one day,
 a guy ran over the cat with his horse drawn carriage (MGB).  So,
 the man went to the old woman and said..

 "I'm terribly sorry about your cat. I'd like to replace
 him."

 "That so nice of you!" said the old woman, deeply touched.

 "So how good are you at catching mice?"

 (Thanks to Bill Stebbins for that one.)