Early Wiper Arm Removal

To: MG Nuts <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Early Wiper Arm Removal
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.bc.ca>
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 1998 21:37:32 -0800
Any hints on how to get the early snap-on wiper arms off?  I know I've got
the clip off (because I broke the *#$@* thing off) but the arm doesn't
want to budge off the spline (on either of the arms).

Should I soak it in Liquid Wrench and try again later?

In other news, I just installed a new, used Lucas Sport Coil (thanks Harlan).
I increased the spark gap to 0.35", and I can tell the difference immediately!
The car responds quicker, accelerates faster, and even has a smoother idle.
Plus its that really keen shiny gold colour. Cool.

Skye

--
1966 MGB               GHN3L-70307                __,__\__      Finger for
The MGB Experience     http://www.mgb.bc.ca/     (_o____o_)     PGP key