MGB's favorite thread

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: MGB's favorite thread
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 1998 16:38:35 -0800
Hi folks,

     This may be old hat to most of you but I just thought I'd bring up an
observation made while installing the new wiring harness.  New owners are very
apt (and I speak for myself) to ask about tools for working on B's.  I am
absolutely amazed at the number of threaded fasteners on the B that use a 10-32
thread.  The captive nuts on the fenderwells used to mount the fuse box and
relays, the studs that secure the washer pump, the studs that hold the dash
(fascia) in place, etc., etc.

     Hope I didn't bore you, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

Bud Krueger
52TD
77MGB (should be rewired and back on the road by Wednesday)