MGA wiper motor

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGA wiper motor
From: "DZSHANNO.UK.ORACLE.COM" <DZSHANNO@UK.oracle.com>
Date: 09 Nov 98 10:17:03 +0000
Hi all,

        well my 58' MGA from South Africa is nearly bak on the road and ready
to face its MOT. Only one thing is stopping it. When we went to put the
wiper
motor back we found it has no internal gears! We have failed to get a
replacement. We thought about sending it to be reconditioned but they said
remember to keep the gears as they only redid the motor itself. DOH! Any
suggestions on where to find a replacement. It bothers me that after redoing
the electrics, the brakes and suspension its a couple of cogs that are
stopping me. I cant wait to get it back on the road and its starting to get
cold and wet here in the UK.

Thanks in advance

David Shannon