Sport coil

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Sport coil
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 1998 17:40:22 -0700
I sent a message yesterday when the topic of spark plug gap and the Lucas
sport coil came up. But my message (and another one) never made it at least
to the MG digest I receive. Probably because I was using a different
return email address and not the one I subscribed with.

Anyway, someone else (I think it was Skye) mentioned using an increased
spark plug gap (.035?) with his sport coil. I just got a Lucas sport coil
from the Roadster Factory as it was on sale. The box does mention using an
increased gap.

But what should I use?

David
71 BGT, the rusty wonder