Sidecurtains considered not harmful!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Sidecurtains considered not harmful!
From: Kevin Sullivan <kevins@khoral.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 08:53:15 -0700 (MST)
Since it was 24F this morning, I decided to put the sidecurtains on the A
for the first time in four years.  Wow, what a difference they make.  Much
warmer, which is good since I forgot to put on a coat.  Just a cool breeze
from the back.  Maybe I need one of those plexi things that goes behind
the cockpit.  Anyone have one of those?  What do you think about it?  Does
it keep more rain out when the top is down?  Not original, I know.  And
since someone will ask why not drive a Magnette, P2's in the paint shop.
The Pup is not road ready.

It's supposed to rain and snow tomorrow, so I'll probably be mountain
biking to work instead of driving.  :|

Kevin Sullivan             kevins@khoral.com
Khoral Research Inc.       www.khoral.com/staff/kevins/mgstuff
Albuquerque NM USA