Re: seat belts

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: seat belts
From: dresden@tiac.net
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 19:19:35 -0500 (EST)
>I am ready to replace the seat belts on both my cars, a '75 roadster, &
>a '74 GT. Forget the recall, I want to do it in this millinium.

Well, of course that's your right, and your cars are probably too early to
be covered by the recall anyway, but after checking the prices for
replacement inertia reel belts ($135 each from TRF, $153 each from Moss),
and considering that it's a good idea to replace them anyway after so many
years, I'll see if I can get a couple anyway...I won't need them until
spring; and if they don't come, I'll buy a set and offer up my replacements
(when they finally arrive) at a discount on the list. I don't know if mine
ever had them replaced under the recall or not, but I plan to find out.
Thanks to whoever first posted this for bringing it to my attention; a
penny saved...

Nevin