Engine Mounts

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Engine Mounts
From: "Naccarato Family" <nacca@cancom.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 09:23:02 -0700
My name ic Chris Naccarato and I have run into a bit of a problem with my
74 B .When I bought it came with a whole bunch of parts .  The engine that
was in it was siezed, but another motor came with all the parts, it had
just been rebuilt and is in good shape.  As I was getting ready to put it
in I discovered the front engine mounts were different. It turns out the
engine is a 1972 and my car a 1974, The mounts on my frame are different
than what is on the motor.  Is there some way I can make this work??
If any one knows please let me Know Thank-you

Chris Naccarato
1974B IN pieces