Fw: Re: Defending the MGA

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fw: Re: Defending the MGA
From: john.kahoon@juno.com (John c Kahoon)
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 06:55:22 -0500
john.kahoon@juno.com
71 midget

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: john.kahoon@juno.com
To: boballen@sky.net
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 06:43:07 -0500
Subject: Re: Defending the MGA

Is everybody missing this, or doesn't anybody want to own up to it..
Cars, like a lot of this, are an acquired taste. The more you eat, drink,
drive, see....
something, the more you begin to accept, and even "like " it. Of course
there is always
the "love at first sight " factor, but aside from that, I think the cars
we like, are related to exposure in
our past.
 When I was a kid, ridin' around with the parents, we would occasionally
yell " look an MG "
at that time they were all "t-types" . Now that I'm older, and was able
to afford getting into
MG's on a budget, I've gained the "taste" for my midget ( like it just as
much, but for different
reasons )
  Bottom line is, ALL things should be savored like fine wines or foods,
TOP DOWN of course !

:-)

John Kahoon 71 midget
I like T's, A's E-types, 1500 spits, big healeys, corvairs ( 65-on )
and 66 Chrysler Newyorkers... Oh yeah.. Miatas too.
So castrate me because I have taste ( not good or bad ) if you want, but
at least I have have taste.

On Fri, 13 Nov 1998 15:01:03 -0600 "Robert Allen" <boballen@sky.net>
writes:
> [...]

john.kahoon@juno.com