Style

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Style
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 10:42:51 EST
<<John Roper said:

> I guess there's no point in entering my Daimler SP250 in this contest.
Ohmygod, I had one of those.  Ugliest car I ever saw.  It looked like
an angry catfish. >>

I'd agree, but I am already persona non grata on the Jensen group for
suggesting that a Jensen Healey looked like a catfish attempting to consum=
e a
chocolate bar, sideways (the rubber bumpers do that for the styling IMO). =
But
then I have a CV8, which puts me in danger from the style police anyway =
=97
that's why I hang out at shows near the SP 250s =97 figure they'll get the=
first and I'll have warning.

Bill S.