Re: New Site for Magnettes

To: "Jim Carney" <carney_fam_ark@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: New Site for Magnettes
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 23:21:25
I think the pictures were taken down because the files were too large to
download, something like 500K per image.  I managed to finish loading a
couple of the images late Friday night after a few tries and a half hour of
fiddling.  Nice pics, but killer downloads.  I'm trying to lend a hand by
remote, but it may take a while.  Check again in a few days.

Barney Gaylord

At 10:47 PM 11/14/98 -0600, Jim  Carney wrote:
>Looks like it has potential.  All I get for pictures if a big border that
has a little white box with a red X in it.  Am I doing something wrong? ....