Re: 1978 MGB in Wertern Mass junkyard

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: 1978 MGB in Wertern Mass junkyard
From: dresden@tiac.net
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 15:17:54 -0500 (EST)
>1978 MGB in Wertern Mass junkyard:
>With a "fresh" engine and down-draft carb, possibly Weber.
>Car pretty bad, depending on your point of view...
>
>I can email a photo, if you wish.  Send my your email address...
>
>Located in Housatonic MAssachusetts, just down the railroad track from Alice
>and Ray Brock's Church (who knows what I'm talking about??).
>
>Clark

Do they want to sell the whole car, or part it out? I could drive out there
myself, but if I could get anything I want, a kind lister nearby would go
by and ask the guy in person the price for the carb, intake, and exhaust
manifolds; perhaps they could be had for a song? Wouldn't need any 8X10
color glossy photos with a paragraph on the back of each one...

Or give me the junkyard's phone number, and I'll call, though it's hard to
drive the best deal over the phone.

Nevin