Magnette Site Now Loads Fast!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Magnette Site Now Loads Fast!
From: MGMagnette@aol.com
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 22:48:54 EST
I HAVE FIXED THE SITE!  You can now view it pretty quickly, no more huge
files.  I thought everyone was on ether-net like me... Guess not!  Anyway for
those of you who had trouble with the Magnette Site, let me now say the
picture files have been reduced to 1/10 thier former size or less and the site
now actually loads reasonable quickly for most of the world!
I am indebted to Barney Gaylord at barneymg@ntsource.com who was able to tell
me how to fix all the over-grown image problems.
Take ANOTHER look at:
<A HREF="http://www.mgcars.org.uk/farina/";>MG Magnette Navigation Page</A>
http://www.mgcars.org.uk/farina

Look for more interesting stuff in future and send me the bugs you find!!!

John

1959 MG Farina Magnette, the cold-weather MG.
THE HEATER IS AWESOME!