"Mark McCombs" <loadcel4@infinet.com>: Fw: TD-Anyone? Anyone?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: "Mark McCombs" <loadcel4@infinet.com>: Fw: TD-Anyone? Anyone?
From: mgbob@juno.com (Bob Howard)
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 09:37:33 EST
From: "Mark McCombs" <loadcel4@infinet.com>
To: <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: TD-Anyone? Anyone?
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 17:32:58 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark McCombs <loadcel4@infinet.com>
To: mg-t@autox.team.net <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Date: Sunday, November 15, 1998 3:22 PM
Subject: TD-Anyone? Anyone?

I have a nice example of a 51 TD for sale; I tried an ad a few weeks ago,
but no luck.
I dont think my price is off (I thought actually a fairly good deal) But
nothing. I think the
economy is really far worse than we are being lead to believe, as I have
heard the same story
from other sources. One thing I do know is that it's not the car,
especially
since no one
has been here to see it! Anyway:
For Sale: 1951 TD, completely restored; excellant clipper blue paint,
engine, gearbox, carbs, brakes, ect all rebuilt 125 miles ago. New
leather
interior. Interior door panels not yet installed; insides of door show no
dents, ect. Ready to drive away $11,950 OBO Ohio 614-268-2482