Re: new battery???

To: Matt Gaetke <mgaetke@MIT.EDU>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: new battery???
From: Chad Cooper <mgb72@airmail.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 18:14:51 -0600
I assume you havechecked the connections to the battery, starter, and ground?
If so, Battery for sure.  As an aside, It is usually good to replace the battery
when doing the alternator regardless of its supposed condition, just saves lots
of hassle, and its not good to have the brand new alternator running full field
trying to charge the useless battery.
Chad
'72 B Daily Driver