Used parts source...

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Used parts source...
From: dresden@tiac.net
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 20:58:10 -0500 (EST)
For anyone who doesn't know it's there, check out www.mgcars.uk.org (this
is from memory, I hope I got that right...). It's the MG owner's club,
anyway. I was browsing through the "parts for sale" section, and it seems
like a really good source for used parts. (For example, anyone want to buy
20(!) MGB transmissions, $700 for the lot?)

Just thought the curious parts seeker might find it useful, lots of stuff
there from both vendors and private sellers, from cheap rostyle wheels
through the very expensive stuff (MSX head, Rover V8s, and so on).

One thing I'd like to know is how one goes about dealing with a private
seller of parts, especially if they are to be shipped? I'm generally pretty
trusting, but would be nervous doing business that way.

Nevin