RE:Best Babe stories

To: "'MGB'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE:Best Babe stories
From: Tom Emmons <tom@emmons.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 22:48:50 -0600
Okay,  I seen all these stories I have to tell mine.  I just got my first
MG a month ago.  78'MGB.  I wasn't sure I was ready to tackle the project
nor was I really sure I liked MG's.  Well I took my 8 year old daughter for
a ride and did close the the same.  At the stop light I would take off as
fast as an MG can goting up close to 4500RPM through all gears.  She loves
it so much she wants me to take her to school everyday to show off infront
of her friends.  If I only was 9 again.  Just a note, I love this car and
wouldn't trade if for nothing.  I told my daughter that when she turns 16
she could have the car.  It will take me that long to restore it.  HAHA.
 Anyway thats my story.