Re:

To: "Tom Wagner" <twagner@pdq.net>
Subject: Re:
From: Ross MacPherson <arm@bc.sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 19:42:27 -0800 (PST)
At 02:09 PM 11/20/98 -0800, you wrote:
>To all:
>
>Can someone please tell me whether there is a source other than Moss for
>black crinkle finish paint?  It it available at auto parts stores?

Tom,

Yup.  I picked up a couple cans at a local auto parts shop and redid the new
dash for my GT.  Turned out beautifully.  I've got it in a conspicuous spot
in my shop to keep me motivated through the winter.  The brand I have is
"Plasti-Kote".  There's an address on the can but it's in Ontario.  This
stuff is made in the US so there must some available somewhere close to you.

Cheers,
Ross   MacPherson
TC-3528 , `66 BGT
Surrey, BC, Canada