Need Rostyles

To: MG <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Need Rostyles
From: "Rick Guynn" <rcg1597@wt.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 09:45:58 -0800
Well,

After sandblasting and painting my wheels, I went to get new tires on them....
No problem, right?  Well, they put the wheels on the spin balancer, and every
one of them were warped.  I guess I should have known better after taking them
off of a car that had flipped several times.

Anyway, I am looking for 5 Rostyle wheels (or LE's if they are cheap enough ---
 yeah, right) almost any condition as long as they are straight.  I remember a
few weeks back, someone said they had some already painted and with trim
rings... If you're still out there, let me know....

Oh the problems just never stop, do they?

Thanks everyone...
Rick Guynn
Houston, TX