Moss Motoring

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Moss Motoring
From: "Ben Carufel" <bphotoman@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 1998 09:57:05 PST
Hi again.

Got the winter issue of Moss Motoring yesterday....Some great
sales....also, in the Marketplace section, there is a NEW product: Brake
Pipe Bending Tools.Dont have time for details, but the Small size bends
up to 1/4 in. diameter tubing. $19.95.    Large can bend tubing up to
3/8 in. diameter with a minimum radius of 3/4". Also, today is my b-day.
Got a book, Classic Sportscars, an MG hat (finally), and a Tamron
70-210mm Telephoto lens. (for my old nikon). Hope the brake pipe tools
help someone... didnt we have this discussion last week??...Have a good
week all....

Ben Carufel
1970 MGB GT  <---didnt get for my bday, but does that matter?