Re: Supercharging an MGB

To: James <James@LWSD.com>
Subject: Re: Supercharging an MGB
From: Susan and John Roper <vscjohn@iamerica.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 1998 15:09:11 -0600
James, I can't offer info but will offer encouragement.  I have taken a
preliminary look at the Eaton blower.  It looks fairly simple, make a plate to
bolt to intake, plate to bolt up a big SU, drive belt from the front.  I have
seen pics of a TR6 installation.  Eaton is in CA.  Let me know if you turn up
anything.  John