Re: Lead Additives

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Re: Lead Additives
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@iname.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 07:38:08 -0700
>Do we need to use lead additives in our petrol?
>If I read my drivers manual correct it stated to use leaded fuel.
>Any suggestions?

Some say they are a waste of time and just to rebuild your head now.  If
you don't have that as a option for $ or something else; then you can do
what I do.  I have found a local gas station that sells "regular."  It is
a premixed lead substitute.  They have three pumps of the stuff now.  (Out
of about 12-15 pumps) So it must be moving pretty well.  They are located
next to a reservoir which could have something do do with it.  But it
works fine in my B.  If you can't find one; then you gotta mix it I think.

--
Andrew Lundgren
lundgren@iname.com