Re: Supercharging

To: <KGROWLER@aol.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Supercharging
From: "Paul Tegler " <wizardz@amdyne.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 11:20:37 -0500
I just sent off a  request to Centrifical Air Pumps Australia pty Ltd.
http://www.capa.com.au/blower_pick.htm

They do R&D work and carry  Vortech, Eaton, Powerdyne, Autorotor,
Wynjammer, Rotrex and Paxton Superchargers.
Autorotor is the type Mini Mania in CA uses for its Sprit/Midget kit
http://www.minimania.com/OEM_detail.cfm?Application=A&PartNo=SPC100
c.a.p.a. carries three sizes of this unit.
Rotrex is the charger that is in the kit now avail. for the MGF
When I get info I'll post it to all parties interested

Paul Tegler
Twin 73' MGB GTs YB and OB
YB born 8/72 (Primrose Yellow) Yellow BGT
OB born 1/73 (Blase Red) Orange BGT
email: wizardz@amdyne.net
http://www.amdyne.net/~ptegler/mgmain.htm