Re: Was Marina, then Caddys, now off road

To: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@iname.com>
Subject: Re: Was Marina, then Caddys, now off road
From: Ross MacPherson <arm@bc.sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 14:34:26 -0800 (PST)
At 01:35 PM 11/23/98 -0700, you wrote:

>Don't drive any trucks or offroad SUV's do you? Haven't seen a nice
>CrewCab pickup (That is the 4 door pickup that can just about fit an MGB
>in the back.) that wasn't American Made.  I really wouldn't want to take a
>lexus/mercedes SUV offroad either.

Can you say "Land Rover"?  I knew that you could.....

My present daily driver is a `92 Ford F-150 4x4 extended cab long box.
Power everything, cruise, tilt, air, stereo etc.etc.  If I wanted to get
SERIOUS about of road though I think I'd be looking at an older Land-rover.
Not only would it go anywhere asked, if it stopped I could fix the damn thing!
Ross   MacPherson
TC-3528 , `66 BGT
Surrey, BC, Canada